We live in a world of to-do lists, goals and New Years Resolutions. Everyone is looking forward to starting something, going to the gym, starting the conversation, starting the journey… Instead of focusing so much energy and attention on what you need to start, you should try a different approach. How about focusing on the things you need to stop and awesome life results will be the natural by-product.
Try This! (In no particular order)
1. Stop placing your job above your family.
2. Stop doubting yourself.
3. Stop believing the lies.
4. Stop settling for second best.
5. Stop procrastinating.
6. Stop making excuses.
7. Stop talking so much.
8. Stop trying to please everyone.
9. Stop comparing yourself to others.
10. Stop standing paralyzed in awe of the success of others.
11. Stop tippy-toeing on that line of sin.
12. Stop being consumed with what other people think.
13 Stop worrying about things that really don’t matter.
14. Stop Going, Going, Going without Resting, Resting, Resting.
15. Stop calling God a liar… He’s says “You Can” stop saying you can’t.
Scott Williams is a speaker, strategist, consultant and developer of leaders. He is an avid blogger at BigIsTheNewSmall.com, and leverages Social Media to make a Kingdom impact. Scott is passionate about leadership development, organizational growth and diversity. He is the author of “Church Diversity – Sunday The Most Segregated Day of the Week.” Scott is married, a father of two, and lives in Oklahoma City, OK.