The summer is a great time to stay active with the warm weather and days made up of longer hours. However, although a large amount of people across the nation cherish every moment of the summer months and all the recreational activities that the glorious sunshine can bring, there are many who simply can’t wait for the fall to return. Some may prefer cooler temperatures and the lack of humidity, while others are simply not very body confident and lack self-esteem when it comes to their overall health and wellbeing, and how “in shape” they think they are.
If you’re someone who isn’t especially happy with how you look and instead wish you could improve both your diet and physique, there are a few beginner-style activities and minor lifestyle changes you can make that will benefit you in the long run. Realistically, a few basic exercise-related tips won’t turn you into a muscle-bound machine overnight, but they will jumpstart the new you right now.
Through a combination of eating well, outdoor fitness and taking advantage of the good weather to remain active, here are six summer exercise tips that will keep you healthy and happy.
1. Play a sport: For a great deal of the population, exercise isn’t a particularly fun pastime to continually engage in, and we therefore, try to find sneaky loopholes to get around this. With sports such as basketball, tennis or soccer, we are able to ignore any physical strain and enjoy the game. Find a sport you are fond of or excel at and try playing at least three times a week. This will keep you active and more likely to continue after summer is over.
2. Running: As opposed to simply jogging for a long distance, it is wise to sprint for short bursts before breaking into a jog during rest time. A constant change of pace will help you to burn more fat and calories.
3. Weight training: No matter how much you run, in order to truly chisel your physique, you should work out with resistance training. A full-body workout will work best for a balance of losing weight and improving strength. Do this three times a week, preferably on the off days of running/sporting activity. This is the backbone to getting that “cut” look you want.
4. Eat better: Without the correct diet, all of your training will only be half as effective. A good diet can help shed the pounds, so try to eradicate all sodas and other soft drinks and drink more water instead. Consume 2/3 of your body weight in grams of protein and don’t go over 2000 calories per day.
5. Get plenty of rest: Many people overlook the importance of a good night’s sleep. When you sleep, your body is slowly recovering from lifting and running, as well as digesting what you have eaten that day. Get at least seven hours of sleep but don’t oversleep (anything above nine hours), because this will breed a more tired, grumpy feeling.
6. Dedication: All of this should be done throughout the summer and then continued after the season ends. It is the dedication to a continued routine that will truly allow for improvements. Essentially, this should not just be a summertime boost that lasts three months of the year.
Please note that these tips need to be used in conjunction with each other to be productive. As we all know, transforming your physique unfortunately takes a great deal of time and effort to achieve maximum results. Although there is no easy way to an immediately healthy appearance, you will see eventual gains over time.
The Kyäni Triangle of Health features three key product families: Kyäni Sunrise, Kyäni Sunset, and Kyäni Nitro. Together, the products work synergistically to provide you and your family with unmatched nutrition for optimal health. Among many Superfoods and botanicals, the Triangle of Health offers the power of antioxidant-rich Wild Alaskan Blueberries, tocotrienols (the most potent form of Vitamin E), Omega-3s from Wild Alaskan Salmon, and Nitric Oxide-producing nitrates in one easy-to-use system.
Click on ad for more info or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com