Information is good, but unless it’s applied, it’s just entertainment. I’m not asking you to implement everything you hear or read, but make sure you are always striving to be better.
Key Points today:
- In the multitude of counsel there is victory.
- Counsel helps you to minimize the challenges as you follow the plan.
- Who you going to call? Phone a friend, it’s a lifeline.
- Sound counsel is not talking to someone who you know is going to say what you want to hear.
- Success doesn’t come from hearing it or feeling it… It comes from taking advice and executing it.
- Your voice is good, but it’s not the only voice.
- If you’re stuck right now, it could be because the only voice you’re listening to is your own.
General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org