Key Points from this week’s TGIM:
- If you want to be successful, there will be some pain along the way.
- When it comes to success, there’s enough space for everybody, but everybody doesn’t have what it takes.
- Do you have goals? Do you have dreams? Then, Life is going to test you.
- One of the first tests is a little pain, it’s part of the deal, expect it. Don’t get caught out by it.
- If you can’t handle pain, you don’t want success
- We all go through pain, but some of us stay on the ground and cry about it. Others get up and get a reward for it.
- Remember: Life doesn’t come with an instruction book. Whatever you want to do, there’s going to be some pain. But when you get through it, you’re closer to your success than you ever been before.
General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org