We all go through pain. Some of us choose to stay on the ground and cry. Some of us get up. Be honest with yourself. Which one are you? Your success and failures in life all depends on you. You can’t point the finger or place blame on anyone else. I saw a quote somewhere that said, “If we don’t dare to try it’s our own fault. Or, put another way, Elon Musk said, “Destiny is in our own hands, if we don’t succeed, it’s our own fault.” What are you trying to accomplish in your life? Are you ready to get up and face your fears? Stop complaining, GET UP, dust yourself off and start again. I know it’s not easy, but if it was everyone would do it.
Key Points from this week’s TGIM:
- If you want to be successful, there will be some pain along the way.
- When it comes to success, there’s enough space for everybody, but everybody doesn’t have what it takes.
- Do you have goals? Do you have dreams? Then, Life is going to test you.
- One of the first tests is a little pain, it’s part of the deal, expect it. Don’t get caught out by it.
- If you can’t handle pain, you don’t want success
- We all go through pain, but some of us stay on the ground and cry about it. Others get up and get a reward for it.
- Remember: Life doesn’t come with an instruction book. Whatever you want to do, there’s going to be some pain. But when you get through it, you’re closer to your success than you ever been before.
General Info: email@example.com